National Road Ready Coverage Plans
National Road Ready offers coverage plans for almost every branded title and rebuilt/restored vehicle on the road if it is sold through one of our certified dealerships. See below for more info on our different plans:
1) You can choose your length of coverage:
- 12 month/12,000 miles
- 24 month/24,000 miles
- 36 month/36,000 miles
- 48 month/48,000 miles
- 48 month/75,000 miles
- 60 month/100,000 miles
2) You can choose your level of coverage:
- Silver Plan – This is our basic level of coverage that gives you peace of mind on the major components of your vehicle including: Engine, Transmission, Four Wheel Drive System, Cooling System, Fuel System.
- Gold Plan – This covers more of the major components of your vehicle including: Engine, Transmission, Four Wheel Drive System, Cooling System, Fuel System, A/C System, Electrical System.
- Platinum Plan – This is our most popular plan and covers the repair of any vehicle component covered by the original manufactures warranty*, Rental Car Coverage, and Roadside Assistance for the full term of the contract.
With National Road Ready you can get factory-like coverage on almost every branded title and rebuilt/restored title vehicle if purchased through one of our certified dealers. To find a dealer click here.
Roadside assistance is also available on the above coverage terms. Be sure to ask your sales associate for more information on how you can have factory-like coverage added to your vehicle purchase.
National Road Ready extended warranty’s cover your vehicle up to the NADA book value – this means that they will pay out claims up until the point they reach the book value of your vehicle. This is incredible coverage and now covers rebuilt/restored and branded title vehicles!